From 15 November 2019 to 24 November 2019
Took part to the 2019 CQWW CW contest SOAB LP unassisted using only wire antennas.
In the 2013 and 2018 QTH i had problems with high noise level on low bands.
In 2019 i moved to a better QTH with more space for antennas and less noise on low bands.
- Yaesu FT-991 transceiver (100 watts output).
- 13.8 volts DC 23 Ampers power supply.
- 2 Spiderbeam 12 meters telescopic fiber masts.
- Spiderbeam 404-UL multiband OCF antenna (6m to 40m).
- 82m inverted 'L' with 9:1 UnUn for 30m, 60m, 80m and 160m.
- 2 x 25m Messi & Paoloni Hyperflex 5 coaxial cable.
- Win-Test logging software.